Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas BookTube-A-Thon Wrap Up

So I have totally failed lately. I was supposed to get my Christmas BookTube-A-Thon Wrap Up up right after it was over, but I totally forgot and then work and the holidays got in the way. But I guess now is good rather than never.


I was extremely successful and finished all four challenges in the first two days of the read-a-thon. Then I started a four book and embarrassingly have still not finished it.

First, I read Ascend which was the final book in the Trylle Trilogy. Really enjoyed the conclusion to the trilogy and am looking forward to the spin-off series.

Next, I read The Solitude of Prime Numbers. This book was strange and not really what I was expecting and left me with a lot of questions and did not seem to really end to me.

My third book was Not a Drop To Drink, which I absolutely loved. There is just something about Mindy McGinnis's writing style and characters that I loved.

Finally, I started The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. I'm enjoying this book so far but there is a lot of information to digest in the beginning and a lot of new terminology in the world Shannon has created. This series is definitely going to be intense and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes, especially in this first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment