Sunday, December 28, 2014

Book Haul #7- BIRTHDAY!!!

My parents and my aunt are super awesome so I got even more books for my birthday! Some of these aren't even the first in a series, but since they were on the list I gave them, they didn't pay attention to things like that.

  1. The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  2. A Tale of Two Cities (the beautiful clothbound Penguin edition)
  3. Between the Devil Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
  4. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
  5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (I LOVE THIS BOOK)
  6. The Silence of Six by E.C. Myers
  7. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
  8. The Kane Chronicles Trilogy Box Set by Rick Riordan
  9. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard
  10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  11.   The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
  12. Blankets by Craig Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment