Friday, December 26, 2014

Book Haul #6- Christmas

So since my birthday is Saturday (the 27th) I wanted to get my Christmas Book Haul posted before I had books from my Birthday too. So I got 13 books from my parents. Some of these are books I have already read, but don't own so I'm so excited to have them on my shelf now.

1. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith (so excited to read this one!!!)

2. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (love this trilogy)

3. Lady Thief by A. C. Gaughen (2nd book in the Scarlet Trilogy)

4. Another Little Piece By Kate Karyus Quinn (don't know much about this one but looks interesting)

5. Wool by Hugh Howey (heard so much about it so excited to dive in)

6. Splintered and Unhinged by A. C. Howard (absolutley love this trilogy and Morpheus)

7. Falling Kingdoms and Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes (again love this fantasy series)

8. Alice in Zombieland, Through the Zombie Glass, and The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena  Showalter (these books are also really pretty under the dust jacket)

9. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook (just some fun HP themed food items)

No comments:

Post a Comment